In Blautec, as manufacturers, we have conceived and designed a series of pool lifts to facilitate access for people with reduced mobility.
The hydraulic lift, through the water pressure, transfers, safely and comfortably, people to facilitate their entry and exit of the water and in any type of pool (adapting to different types of glass and depths).
The hydraulic lift is installed on the surface, although there are models that can be moved and shared between pools in the same centre by installing anchors on the surface.
To install the hydraulic pool lift, all that is needed is a water connection and a minimum pressure of 3.5 bar and a maximum of 5 bar.
Pool lifts ensure access to the water, which is a great benefit and improves the quality of life for all people. Every day more and more sports centres, hotels and families are installing this type of lifts due to their safety, price and ease of maintenance.
The lifts in Blautec, manufactured with quality materials, highly resistant to the exterior and with CE certificate. Specifically, we offer you the models Access B1, Access B2, Access B4 and B4XL.
Why choose our Access hydraulic pool lifts?
- They are our own manufactured products. We offer you the lowest price guarantee.
- Their price is more affordable than other options on the market.
- They are characterised by their resistance, durability and easy maintenance.
- They adapt to all types of pools.
- They do not require electrical installation for their operation.
- They offer stability, safety and comfort of use for their users.
- Their use encourages autonomy of use by their users.
- There are 4 different models that can be adapted to any type of pool.
- We have a long experience that supports us and helps us to be more proactive and efficient.
Which swimming pool lifts for people with disabilities does Blautec offer and for which type of swimming pool are they recommended?
Blautec offers a wide range of hydraulic lifts, which are conceived and designed to facilitate access to any type of pool for people with reduced mobility.
The first model we present to you is the Access B1 lift and these are its main distinguishing features:
- It is a portable lift, easy to assemble and transport with almost no effort.
- It provides a great balance in its transport, since its two wheels in the central cylinder avoid oscillations during the transfer.
- Its assembly is immediate and it is not necessary to keep it fixed (this makes it possible to share a single lift between several pools in a centre).
- The fixing system is very practical and simple: it only requires a recessed anchorage and three simple supports.
- The transfer is done facing the water and has a rigid footrest that provides greater comfort and safety for the user (we also offer the possibility of a folding footrest).
- The anchoring arm is telescopic and adapts to all types of overflow.
- It has a double operating system (inside and outside) that offers total autonomy to the user to enter or exit the water.
The second model we offer you is the Access B2 lift and these are its most outstanding features:
- It is a swimming pool lift with a fixed anchoring system.
- Its fixing system is very simple and only requires three bolts screwed to the pavement and three simple supports.
- The user is also transferred facing the water.
- Its footrest is rigid for greater comfort and safety for the user, although it is also possible to make it folding.
- With double drive: inside and outside to offer greater autonomy to the user.
The third model we present to you is the Access B4 pool lift, we list its main features:
- This chair is adaptable to most swimming pools (even those that are not overflowing).
- It is adjustable according to the depth of the pool, adapting even to shallower pools.
- It is a hydraulic lift with a fixed anchoring system.
- The fixing system is simple: three bolts screwed to the floor and three simple supports.
- The user is transferred facing the water, offering maximum autonomy to users thanks to its double operation from inside and outside the pool.
Finally, we present the Access B4 XL model, which is characterised by the following features:
- Hydraulic lift adaptable to most pools (even non-overflowing pools).
- It can be adjusted according to the depth of the pool and adapts to even the shallowest pools.
- Pool lift with a fixed anchoring system. Simple fixing system with three bolts screwed to the floor and three simple supports.
- The user is transferred facing the water (offering maximum autonomy to users, thanks to its double operation from inside and outside the pool).
In short, Blautec's hydraulic lifts are the definitive solution for all types of swimming pools.
Whether you are the owner of a private pool, or one for collective use (gym, sports centre, hotel, campsite, school, rehabilitation centre,...), we can help you to make it a place accessible to all your customers and users.
Do not hesitate and ask us for more information and prices on hydraulic pool lifts.
Our technical department will contact you to provide you with all the options and models available, including all the necessary information about requirements, current regulations and existing grants or subsidies.