What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
In accordance with the cookie banner/notice that appears on the website, the user may accept the use of all cookies, reject them, or modify their configuration.
If you choose to reject cookies, you will not be able to continue browsing the website.
If you choose to modify your settings, you will be told which cookies are mandatory for the operation of the website and which you can reject.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction is made between first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user's browser, distinguishing between session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by the website (such as, for example, those used to remember the items in a shopping cart).
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: these are used to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Complementary cookies to exchange social content: the so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: these allow the responsible party to monitor user behaviour.
- Advertising cookies: these enable the management of advertising spaces on the website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the website's advertising spaces based on the information collected about the user's behaviour and habits, adapting the user's advertising.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
.Cookies used by this website
Cookie that is installed when the user accepts the cookie warning message. This way, once accepted, the user will not be bothered with the warning every time he/she visits the website.
Session cookie to identify the user who navigates using PHP variables and can navigate between the different pages while he/she has an open session. (own)
Used by the zopim tool to allow live chat with customer service (third parties).
__ga (google analytics)
To measure how users interact with site content and where they come from. Provides data to enable targeted marketing (third parties).
_gid (google analytics)
Session cookie created by google analytics to distinguish users and how they use the website they visit (third parties).
How to modify your cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its elimination is established. For more information:
It is possible that by disabling cookies the website may not work correctly or you may not be able to access certain functions of the website.
Modification of conditions